We take your privacy very seriously. Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations) we are required to provide you with certain information about how and why we collect, hold and process and in some cases transfer your Personal Data. This policy outlines:
· What data we collect.
· Why and how we collect this data.
· Your rights as an individual with regards to your data.
· Who we share this data with.
· How long we keep this data.
THE PERSONAL DATA THAT WE COLLECT
The Personal Data that we collect may include your name and email address. We collect this Personal Data from you when joining our mailing list so we can keep you up to date with any news or updates to our campaign. You have given up permission to email you by signing up to our newsletter, but you are welcome to unsubscribe from these emails at any time.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We are committed to using your Personal Data responsibly and lawfully. We use your Personal Data to:
· Send you; any updates on our campaign,
As with most websites when you access our web pages certain information will be recorded by us, such as your IP address, browser type and information about web pages you have visited (see Cookies section below, for further information). This information is processed to work out how much use of the website is made by different users.
We like to keep you up to date with our news and activities. We may do this by sending you information by email. In order to do this, we operate a database that contains your Personal Data.
We currently only use email and social media for marketing.
We use MailChimp for our mailing list management which does track who opens emails and who clicks on what links within the emails we send out: https://mailchimp.com/
All marketing is done in-house and no third-party companies are used to reach out to you with communications.
If you would like to unsubscribe from any mailing list, you have previously opted into then you can select the ‘unsubscribe’ option at the bottom or top of any newsletter we send. Alternatively, you can also contact us to remove you from any mailing list.
Security of Personal Data
We take technical and administrative steps to protect all of the Personal Data we hold. Only authorised members of the STOP LEA CASTLE FARM QUARRY residents committee have access to your Personal Data. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Data no system on the internet is 100% safe.
We take appropriate administrative, technical, physical measures and more to safeguard your Personal Data against, theft, loss, unauthorised access and misuse.
YOUR PERSONAL DATA RIGHTS
· Right to Rectification: If you believe any of your data we have is incorrect or out of date then please contact us to request this data is changed. You have the right to request us to rectify inaccurate information held
· Right to Access: If you would like a copy of the data we hold on you then please contact us. We will require two forms of identification in order to process this request. If we do hold information about you we will give you a description of it, tell you why we are holding it, tell you who it could be disclosed to and let you have a copy of the information in intelligible form. This request can be made free of charge, in writing to the Data Protection Officer, details of which are below.
· Right to Object: If you would like to object to us processing your data or would like us to delete your data, and we don’t have a lawful reason to retain it, you can make a request for us to stop processing and/or delete this data by contacting us.
· Right to confirmation: If you would like to obtain from us confirmation whether or not Personal Data concerning you is being processed by us you can contact us at the email address below.
· Right to Erasure (
· Right to data portability: you are entitled to receive from us a copy of the Personal Data we hold concerning you in a
· Right to withdraw consent: where consent forms are the basis for processing, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time.
In all cases above you can reach out to us at [email protected] to make any of these requests.
GDPR requires that Personal Data is accurate. It is essential that you let us know if your contact details change. If we do not have the correct contact details, we cannot take responsibility for its accuracy.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH
We may need to share some Personal Data, which you provide to us.
· Your Personal Data may need to be shared internally, for example, in order to deal with a query, you may have.
· We do not sell your data to any third party companies under any circumstances.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your Personal Data will be retained by us for the duration of our campaign.
Name and Address of the Controller
The Controller is STOP LEA CASTLE FARM QUARRY Residents Action Group and we determine the purposes and means of
Name and Address of the Data Protection Officer
The Data Protection
You may contact our Data Protection Officer with any enquiries relating to Data Protection. Please use the following email address [email protected]
identifier of the cookie and allows internet sites, such as ours to recognise and identify this code when you visit the site.
Most browsers accept cookies by default. You can delete or reject cookies, however, this may have adverse effects on certain features on our website or systems. For further information about cookies and how to delete and reject them please visit www.aboutcookies.org.
We may use the following type of cookies:
1. Cookies required for the operation of our site.
2. Cookies for analytical/performance purposes.